Help with item drop

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaseasea

Nov 26, 2021
Hi all, I'm doing Capture the Flag mode and at some point I need to reset the flag when a player dies.
And in one of the main code snippets I use the following code:
Code:
drop 1 red banner at {_deathGray}
But this piece of code doesn't work and gives an error "Can't understand this condition/effect: ...".
What should I specify instead of the red banner?
I've looked through the documentation, but I still don't understand how to do it. I'm just starting to write in Skript, so maybe I'm missing something.
Sorry for possible mistakes, I used translator (I'm from Russia).

it seems like skript doesn't know what is "red banner" but your code does work if you try only "banner" witch is kinda weird. if i will find i way ill let you know.

it seems like skript doesn't know what is "red banner" but your code does work if you try only "banner" witch is kinda weird. if i will find i way ill let you know.

The strange thing is that, for example in this code:
Code:
if event-block is red_banner:
it determines the color of the banner. It's very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.