Help with format slot

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam1370

Jun 11, 2017
It seems that whenever I try to format a slot it gives me this error when I load the plugin:
code_language.skript:
ERROR ': &cS&6a&em&a1&b3&97&10" to be unstealable' is not a valid item data (StaffGUI2.sk, line 6: format slot 0 of player with skull of Sam1370 named "&cOwner: &cS&6a&em&a1&b3&97&10" to be unstealable')
My code is this:
code_language.skript:
command /staff:
    trigger:
        if player has permission "staff.gui":
            wait 1 tick
            open chest with 1 row named "&9&lStaff" to player
            format slot 0 of player with skull of Sam1370 named "&cOwner: &cS&6a&em&a1&b3&97&10" to be unstealable
Somehow format slot just doesn't like me. Am I doing something wrong?
Here's the template information:
Skript Version: Skript 2.2 (dev20c)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.11
Addons using (including versions):
[Unofficial] SkQuery fork [1.6-1.12+] 3.5.7-Lime, from the Spigot page (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/unofficial-skquery-fork-1-6-1-12.36631/)

Personally I recommend using "set slot" or tuske GUIs instead of format slot.

That being said, I'm pretty sure the error is being caused by "skull of Sam1370"

Try this:
code_language.skript:
command /staff:
    trigger:
            wait 1 tick
            set {_player} to "Sam1370" parsed as an offline player
            format slot 0 of player with skull of {_player} named "&cOwner: &cS&6a&em&a1&b3&97&10" to be unstealable

Personally I recommend using "set slot" or tuske GUIs instead of format slot.

That being said, I'm pretty sure the error is being caused by "skull of Sam1370"

Try this:
code_language.skript:
command /staff:
    trigger:
            wait 1 tick
            set {_player} to "Sam1370" parsed as an offline player
            format slot 0 of player with skull of {_player} named "&cOwner: &cS&6a&em&a1&b3&97&10" to be unstealable
Thanks! One question--how would you do this for multiple players? set {_player2}?

Thank you, but I think I'll just make my own. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, in Skript how can I make someone's head in the inventory slot be facing a certain direction?
Rotating head in GUI is not possible. The only way you can show a side is by having 4 accounts that have each side as the front face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.