Help with equip enchanted armor

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdiihYT

Aug 17, 2017
Hi! I have a problem with equip players with enchanted armor.
I've tried 3 different ways to do this, and I searched the forums, but I didn't find a solution.

Code:
equip player with diamond helmet of protection 4 and unbreaking 2 named "&b&lStarter &fHelmet"

Code:
equip player with 310 of protection 4 and unbreaking 2 named "&b&lStarter &fHelmet"

Code:
set {_helm} to diamond helmet of protection 4 and unbreaking 2
set player's helmet to {_helm}

I've tried this 3 different codes, and none of them worked. I watched Laukage's discussion, but the solve there didn't work for me either. :/

Errors on reload:
Code:
Can't understand this condition/effect: equip player with diamond helmet of protection 4 and unbreaking 2 named "&b&lStarter &fHelmet"

The errors on the 3 codes is the same, there's a little difference!

Server version: PaperSpigot-"4c7641d" (MC: 1.8.8)
Skript version: 2.2-dev36 (I know, it's old, but this is the only version which is work right.)
Skript authors: Njol, Mirreski, bensku, TheBentoBox, tim740, Tuke-Nuke, TheLimeGlass, xXAndrew28Xx, Sashie, RoyCurtis, nfell2009, Syst3ms, Snow-Pyon

Addons using:
skQuery (3.5.8-Lime, made by: w00tmast3r, LimeGlass)
skRayFall (1.9.7, made by: eyesniper2)
skUtilities (0.9.0, made by: tim740)

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes, a lot.
What other methods have you tried to fix it? I tried Skript 2.4, 2.2 and a beta version, but I don't know the exact version of it :/

PS: Perhaps there's a problem with the Skript version, because with the latest bensku's fork, it works, but I have a server with version 1.8, so I cannot use it, maybe there are some alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.