Help with chat message

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twooze

Aug 13, 2018
Hey everyone,

I need help with a script. I'm looking to have a script that changes the output message from a plugin. The plugin output message when you type "/link" is "&8[&eMineSync&8] &cYou have already linked your account to the website. Unlink it first to relink it with another Minecraft account." but I'd like it to say "&8[&8&lAG&8] &7You have already registered an account on the forums!" Is this at all possible?

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

The plugin itself should have a language file or message file, or sometimes in the config file with an option to change the messages. As far as I know you cant use skript to change what another plugin spits out.

The plugin itself should have a language file or message file, or sometimes in the config file with an option to change the messages. As far as I know you cant use skript to change what another plugin spits out.
Yeah it's not changeable in the conf or lang files of the plugin. That's a shame if you can't change the output... I've messaged the plugin creator but he doesn't seem to be responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.