Help needed with TuSKe gui's

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinn112

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, i am looking for some help making some guis with the TuSKe addon for skript.
Of what i figured out so far is that i cannot use variables in messages.

code_language.skript:
command /report [<Player>] [<Text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "&1&l[&9&lMartinixy&1&1]&r&c /report 'Spiller'" to player
            stop
        if arg-1 is set:
            if arg-2 is not set:
                create a gui with id "REPORT" with virtual chest with 3 rows named "&4Report %player-argument%":
                    make gui 0 with redstone block named "&4&lINFO!" with lore "&4Bliver den menu misbrugt får du ban!"
                    make gui 11 with diamond sword named "&4&lHack" with lore "&4Klik her for at reporte %player-argument% for at hacke.":
                        open gui "HACK" to player
                    make gui 13 with book and quill named "&7Chat misbrug" with lore "&7Klik her for at reporte %player-argument% for at misbruge chatten.":
                        open gui "CHATMISBRUG" to player
                    make gui 15 with paper named "&cAndre" with lore "&cKlik her for at reporte %player-argument% for noget andet.":
                        open gui "ANDET" to player
                create a gui with id "HACK" with virtual chest with 3 rows named "&4Report %player-argument% for hack":
                    make gui 9 with iron sword named "&4Killaura" with lore "&4Klik her for at reporte %player-argument% for at bruge &4&lKILLAURA.":
                        loop all players:
                            if loop-player has permission "admin":
                                send "%{Name::%player%}% &4har reportet %player-argument% &4for Killaura." to player
                        send "&2Tak for din report, hvis der en admin eller over online og har tid, vil de tage sig af sagen." to player
                        set {cooldownreport.Minutter.%player%} to 4       
                        set {cooldownreport.Sekunder.%player%} to 60
                        close player's inventory
                open gui "REPORT" to player

I cannot use %player-argument% in the message event It just says none, any help ?

Last edited:
set the arg to a variable then use it. i believe it can be a local variable but maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.