Help needed with a Cell skript.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinn112

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, i am currently working on a cell skript for my prison server, since AreaShop doesnt really do what i need. I am not sure how to make a timer for the cells to countdown even if the player is offline. and how do i attach a sign to the cell ? I think i wil lbe using Worldguard regions with this. Anyone that have some knowledge in this ?

Hi, i am currently working on a cell skript for my prison server, since AreaShop doesnt really do what i need. I am not sure how to make a timer for the cells to countdown even if the player is offline. and how do i attach a sign to the cell ? I think i wil lbe using Worldguard regions with this. Anyone that have some knowledge in this ?
Please explain the concept in a little more detail and maybe I can assist you.

I woul liek to create a skript where i can make cells that also requires permissions to rent, and the maxium rent limit should be 10 days and there should be a sign assigned to each cell. Left clicking on an free cell should display info about the cell. Rent price, Cell name (Region name) and so on. right clicking should rent it. and while it is rented right clicking should add days, and left click should still display info about the cell. I would also like an option to unrent the cell by shift right clicking and the option to add friends to the cell.
I got some ideas for commands

/cell add %player% (Adds a player to the cell)
/cell info %player% (Shows info about the cell the player has.)
/cell info %region/cellname% (Shows info about the cell)
/cell sell (Sells the cell)
One thing i would like to is that add and sell it is required to stand in the cell to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.