[Help] Armor Bar Not Visible When Armor Is Equipped

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Ripdog1

Apr 7, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
As shown in the picture below, when I load my skript, armor is placed on the player, but when you look down near the hunger bar, no armor is shown to be on the player. A temporary fix I have found is if you simply remove the armor piece and place it back on then it shows the armor bar again.

IMAGE: http://imgur.com/a/n5PAH

Skript:
code_language.skript:
command /kit [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is not set:
            message "{@KPVP}You must specify which kit you want with /kit <kit>"
        else if arg 1 is "default":
            if {kit.default.%player%} is false:
                send "{@KPVP}Received kit &bDefault&7."
                wait 1 tick
                clear the inventory of player
                wait 1 tick
                set helmet of the player to iron helmet
                set chestplate of the player to iron chestplate
                set leggings of the player to iron leggings
                set boots of the player to iron boots
                set slot 0 of player's inventory to 1 iron sword named "{@KPVP}Iron Sword"
                set slot 1 of player's inventory to 1 bow named "{@KPVP}Bow"
                set slot 2 of player's inventory to 1 fishing rod named "{@KPVP}Fishing Rod"
                set slot 3 of player's inventory to 5 golden apples named "{@KPVP}Golden Apple"
                set slot 4 of player's inventory to 10 fire charges named "{@KPVP}Fire Charge"
                set slot 9 of player's inventory to 16 arrows named "{@KPVP}Arrow"
                set {kit.default.%player%} to true
                stop
            else:
                send "{@KPVP}Kit already enabled. Die to change your kit."