Heal Specific Hearts

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TullyMastully

Aug 9, 2017
Hey, I wanted to know if it's possible to heal specific amout of hearts, Since I can't find it in docs

Thanks in Advance.

you didn't look very hard on that one, I'm afraid x3, Use Ctrl+F on the effects list and search heal to find the Damage/Heal/Repair effects.

you didn't look very hard on that one, I'm afraid x3, Use Ctrl+F on the effects list and search heal to find the Damage/Heal/Repair effects.
I actually did search, but it didn't answer what I was looking for, only shows "heal player"..
I want to know how to heal specific amount of hearts

I actually did search, but it didn't answer what I was looking for, only shows "heal player"..
I want to know how to heal specific amount of hearts
it is the same as damage player, as shown in it's syntax on the left in the patterns section
heal %[type=LivingEntity]living entities[/type]% [by %[type=Number]number[/type]% [heart]]

Status
Not open for further replies.