Solved Having trouble with "set event block"

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xitharis

Sep 24, 2019
Meme-Land
teamazurite.com
Skript Version : 2.1.2
Skript Author: njolbrim (guy who made the plugin)
Minecraft Version: 1.8
---
This is my first time posting a help request on SkUnity so please don't hate me for using the wrong format.

I'm trying to make a simple skript that takes ores and replaces them to bedrock for a few seconds when mined/broken, while still giving the player the ore. It's a simple ore regeneration system like on Hypixel's SkyBlock. When I start the server and go mine a coal ore, I will get the coal but the block never changes to bedrock or back to coal ore. It just stays as air.
---
Full Code:
Code:
on mine of coal ore:
  set event block to bedrock
  drop 1 coal
  wait "5 seconds"
  set event block to coal ore

1) Why in the world do you have quotes around "5 seconds" ??
Code:
wait "5 seconds"
no need for quotes
2) try putting a 1 tick wait after the event before setting the event-block to bedrock

also, im almost certain there needs to be a hyphen in event-block

1) Why in the world do you have quotes around "5 seconds" ??
Code (Text):
  1. wait "5 seconds"
no need for quotes
2) try putting a 1 tick wait after the event before setting the event-block to bedrock

also, im almost certain there needs to be a hyphen in event-block

@ShaneBee Thank you so much! This worked perfectly. If you want the code, I can send it to you. The addon you helped me with is EXACTLY like the regeneration plugin the Hypixel Devs coded and used for Hypixel Skyblock, and it's super light and simple to customize. You're awesome! :emoji_smile:

Reactions: kaasouflebroodje
Status
Not open for further replies.