Harvey's Skripting Service (Very Active)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Harvey

Jan 16, 2018
Welcome to my post!

About me:
You may know me as Harveeey in Minecraft and other communities. I'm 16 years old, currently in school education, and come from the UK. I've been using skript since I was 13 when I was bored one day 3 years ago and decided to learn it. It was my first language I learn, and I know it's not the best but there we go.

Experience (Resources):
I have worked for a good sized server with a good player base developing skripts called CrazyGTA which I no-longer work for and haven't for a small amount of time. I will list some of the videos below. (Ignore my voice in the videos I was in, I was young :emoji_joy:)

Heist (For CrazyGTA only):
The heist was just released when these videos were recorded so there were bugs and changes needed, keep that in mind.
Souls (For CrazyGTA only):
Upon killing a player you would receive a soul, if you didn't have the cooldown. You would then be able to spend the souls on items in-game, using the Soul Shop.
SharkCards (For CrazyGTA only):
When obtaining a sharkcard you could take it to the ATM and you would recieve a range of money between a certain amount and another amount depending on what tier it was.
Robbable Stores (For CrazyGTA only):
Upon robbing the store by breaking the safe cops would arrive at the scene and try take you out.
ATM (For CrazyGTA only):
This was a Sharkcard addon to further update it.
  1. https://youtu.be/FQjCrQpGnoM?t=174
Prices:
I don't really set certain prices they will often change due to the complexity of the project. I offer fair and affordable prices, because come on it's skript. Contact me with the details to get a price range.

Discord: Harvey#6550
Private message (SkUnity): https://forums.skunity.com/members/harvey.5902/

T's & C's:
  1. If interested you pay 50% before and 50% after the skript is done (To assure me you aren't just wasting my time).
  2. You can do whatever you want with the skript, but resell it!
  3. I will give you free support on setting up the skript and fixing any issues it has.