GUI Wither Skull Head

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADev

Apr 8, 2017
code_language.skript:
format slot 0 of player with 1 skull:1 named "&aWither Skull" to close

Question: What is the ID for wither skull if i want to put it in a GUI
The one i use right now doesnt work

Don't use any sort of numeric id, skript really doesnt like itx3.
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory named "test" to player
        format gui slot 0 of player with wither skeleton head named "test"

Oh and one more thing, People can left click in my Inventory to upgrade stuff, how do i fix?
code_language.skript:
        format slot 9 of player with 1 iron sword named "&aBerserk &7(Lvl %{Strength::%player%}% / 10)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Damage &a➟ &f+0.1 &eDmg|| ||&7Cost: &e7 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7Increases dmg (ignores armor)||&cInfo: &7Only affects Axes + Swords||&cMax: &7Deal 2 extra &c❤&7's" to run [make player execute command "/purchup1"]
        format slot 10 of player with 1 apple named "&aHealth &7(Lvl %{Health::%player%}% / 20)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Health &a➟ &f+0.5 &c❤ &eHp|| ||&7Cost: &e6 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7Increases your max health||&cMax: &7Your health becomes 20 &c❤&7's" to run [make player execute command "/purchup2"]
        format slot 11 of player with 1 spider eye named "&aPoison &7(Lvl %{Poison::%player%}% / 30)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Poison &a➟ &f+0.2 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e4 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7When hitting, chance ||&7       to poison the enemy||&cMax: &7Poison tick will last for 6-8 secs" to run [make player execute command "purchup3"]
        format slot 12 of player with 1 ice named "&aSlowness &7(Lvl %{Slowness::%player%}% / 40)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Slowness &a➟ &f+0.2 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e3 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7When hitting, chance ||&7       to slow the enemy" to run [make player execute command "purchup4"]
        format slot 13 of player with 1 wither skeleton head named "&aWither &7(Lvl %{Wither::%player%}% / 40)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Wither &a➟ &f+0.2 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e2 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7When hitting, chance ||&7       to wither the enemy" to run [make player execute command "purchup5"]
[doublepost=1501348286,1501348255][/doublepost]Like the actual inventory of the player, as well as the gui menu

Oh and one more thing, People can left click in my Inventory to upgrade stuff, how do i fix?
code_language.skript:
        format slot 9 of player with 1 iron sword named "&aBerserk &7(Lvl %{Strength::%player%}% / 10)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Damage &a➟ &f+0.1 &eDmg|| ||&7Cost: &e7 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7Increases dmg (ignores armor)||&cInfo: &7Only affects Axes + Swords||&cMax: &7Deal 2 extra &c❤&7's" to run [make player execute command "/purchup1"]
        format slot 10 of player with 1 apple named "&aHealth &7(Lvl %{Health::%player%}% / 20)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Health &a➟ &f+0.5 &c❤ &eHp|| ||&7Cost: &e6 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7Increases your max health||&cMax: &7Your health becomes 20 &c❤&7's" to run [make player execute command "/purchup2"]
        format slot 11 of player with 1 spider eye named "&aPoison &7(Lvl %{Poison::%player%}% / 30)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Poison &a➟ &f+0.2 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e4 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7When hitting, chance ||&7       to poison the enemy||&cMax: &7Poison tick will last for 6-8 secs" to run [make player execute command "purchup3"]
        format slot 12 of player with 1 ice named "&aSlowness &7(Lvl %{Slowness::%player%}% / 40)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Slowness &a➟ &f+0.2 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e3 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7When hitting, chance ||&7       to slow the enemy" to run [make player execute command "purchup4"]
        format slot 13 of player with 1 wither skeleton head named "&aWither &7(Lvl %{Wither::%player%}% / 40)" with lore "&a▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Wither &a➟ &f+0.2 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e2 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7When hitting, chance ||&7       to wither the enemy" to run [make player execute command "purchup5"]
[doublepost=1501348286,1501348255][/doublepost]Like the actual inventory of the player, as well as the gui menu
What exactly do you mean by updrade stuff? Do you mean they can move the items or that your upgrade isnt working?

Reactions: JustADev
Upgrades arent working. They are only supposed to be able to left click the items in the gui. but if they left click the same slot in their inventory it does the same thing
[doublepost=1501348439,1501348397][/doublepost]Upgrades are fine rn

That's just because your current formatting of the slot doesn't specify a click. Use TuSKe gui for formatting slots with clicks.
code_language.skript:
        format gui slot 0 of player with witherskull named "test" to run player command "/command here" with right click
        format gui slot 0 of player with witherskull named "test" to run player command "/different command" with left click
You can, like above, format the same slot with a different click types to make it execute a different command on each click

thx, and one more thing,
How do i remove potion lore?

EXAMPLE:
code_language.skript:
        format slot 16 of player with 1 potion:8194 named "&cSprint &7(Lvl %{Sprint::%player%}% / 30)" with lore "||&c(!) Coming Soon (!)||&c▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Speed &a➟ &f+0.1 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e4 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7While sprinting, gain Speed I" to close then run [make player execute command "/pcs"]

thx, and one more thing,
How do i remove potion lore?

EXAMPLE:
code_language.skript:
        format slot 16 of player with 1 potion:8194 named "&cSprint &7(Lvl %{Sprint::%player%}% / 30)" with lore "||&c(!) Coming Soon (!)||&c▶ &7Click to upgrade this skill || ||&eEffect:||&e◆  &7Speed &a➟ &f+0.1 &eSecs|| ||&7Cost: &e4 ❂|| ||&cInfo: &7While sprinting, gain Speed I" to close then run [make player execute command "/pcs"]
Use "with no nbt". you will need SkRayFall for it though:emoji_slight_smile: Also don;t use item numeric ID's!!! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory named "test" to player
        format gui slot 0 of player with potion of swiftness with no nbt named "test" to run player comma

Status
Not open for further replies.