GUI items are slow to appear

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
I always try to solve everything I create and do, but one of the problems that I notice every day is the delay of the GUI items appear. This I only notice in Skript, but when it is in a java plugin this does not happen. I always look for everything I do and solve your mistakes or leave something softer, but I have not found anything. I had already put a delay to get much better but still could not solve.

Are you asking for help or just venting?
[doublepost=1526361800,1526361682][/doublepost]I guess it really depends how you are writing your GUI's and which addon/syntax you are using. The gui's i have written seem to be speedy.... no slowness there.

Use the help request format. Without knowing the addons you use and the script and such this thread is basically pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.