Gui Doesn't work

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBirk

Oct 21, 2017
Hello Guys, i have created a skript
and when i reload it says that it doesn't understand this: Can't understand this condition/effect: format slot 5 of player with 160:14 named "&r" to be unstealable (fix.sk, line 10: format slot 5 of player with 160:14 named "&r" to be unstealable')
and
open chest with 3 rows named "&a&lFix Item i din hånd" to player

My Skript Addons:
SkQuery
Skellet
SkRayFall
WildSkript
Umbaska
[doublepost=1543680097,1543680042][/doublepost]And the last time i scripted it worked

Attachments

• skript.txt
    774 bytes · Views: 263
Hello Guys, i have created a skript
and when i reload it says that it doesn't understand this: Can't understand this condition/effect: format slot 5 of player with 160:14 named "&r" to be unstealable (fix.sk, line 10: format slot 5 of player with 160:14 named "&r" to be unstealable')
and
open chest with 3 rows named "&a&lFix Item i din hånd" to player

My Skript Addons:
SkQuery
Skellet
SkRayFall
WildSkript
Umbaska
[doublepost=1543680097,1543680042][/doublepost]And the last time i scripted it worked
Put the block name instead of numbers, maybe solve.

or make a parsed
set {_item} to "160:14" parsed as item

format slot 5 of player with {_item} named "&r" to be unstealable

Try this:

code_language.skript:
open chest with 1 row named "&a&lFix Item i din hånd" to player
wait 1 tick
format slot 4 of player with 160:4 named "&r" to be unstealable

may be u can try this
code_language.skript:
format slot [number] of current inventory of player to [item code] named "NAME OF ITEM" with lore "LORE OF ITEM"

Reactions: Noblesuntzu
Status
Not open for further replies.