Solved give {var::*} netherite shovel named "&6Dirt Breaker"

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Creeperz

Oct 6, 2020
so when I use that code

give {var::*} netherite shovel named "&6Dirt Breaker"

what it does that is adds it to the variable instead of giving it to a player. I am making a event skript btw
this is my code

command /events:
permission: op
trigger:
send formatted "<tooltip:&aClick this to join><run command:/eventjoin>&d&lDirtClick &8&l| &7A event is happening! click this &7to join" to all players
set {eventjoinable} to true
wait 30 seconds
set {eventjoinable} to false
give {event::*} 1 netherite shovel named "&6Dirt Breaker"

I need it so it doesn't add it to the variable and it adds it to a player

I honestly have no idea what you mean with "I need it so it doesn't add it to the variable and it adds it to a player". Do you want to give a shovel to everyone who participates?

I honestly have no idea what you mean with "I need it so it doesn't add it to the variable and it adds it to a player". Do you want to give a shovel to everyone who participates?
well I guess but event::* acts like how many players got into the event. I did add "%player%" to {event::*} it worked but when I tried to give the shovel to all the players who joined. it would just give it to the variable and not the players who joined the event. I don't wanna it to be like all players because they will all get a netherite shovel anyway.
[doublepost=1629136724,1629136638][/doublepost]thanks I will also try that aswell. I will pin this as solved if it worked
[doublepost=1629141231][/doublepost]
give all elements of {var::*} netherite shovel named "&6Dirt Breaker"
couldn't understand this condition/effect. I understand it but it didn't work. I have alot of sk plugins. skript, skquery, tuske, skrayfall, skellett, skbee, skuniverse, mongosk, skriptJSON, morkazsk, (idk if tablisknu is one) and vixio.

I will test it and try to help you when I am home. That will be in about 6 hours so yeah!
ty ig
[doublepost=1629164081,1629163936][/doublepost]also this is all my code for the events script

Code:
every 10 minutes:
    send formatted "<tooltip:&aClick this to join><run command:/eventjoin>&d&lDirtClick &8&l| &7A event is happening! click this &7to join" to all players
    wait 30 seconds
command /events:
  trigger:
    wait 30 seconds
command /eventjoin:
  trigger:
    if {eventjoinable} is true:
      send "&d&lDirtClick &8&l| &7You joined the event!" to player
      add "%player%" to {event::*}
    else:
      send "&d&lDirtClick &8&l| &7A event isn't happening right now" to player
command /disableactiveevent:
  trigger:
    delete {event::*}
command /listeventplayers:
  trigger:
    send "%{event::*}%" to player
Give all elements was my test to a different reply. it didn't work...

so when I use that code

give {var::*} netherite shovel named "&6Dirt Breaker"

what it does that is adds it to the variable instead of giving it to a player. I am making a event skript btw
this is my code

command /events:
trigger:
wait 30 seconds
give {event::*} 1 netherite shovel named "&6Dirt Breaker"

I need it so it doesn't add it to the variable and it adds it to a player
here:

Code:
loop {event::*}:
    set {_p} to loop-value parsed as player
    give {_p} a netherite shovel named "&6Dirt breaker"

Status
Not open for further replies.