Give Event Support

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackass

Nov 8, 2017
Hello! I have fully activated autism mode!

command /paperheal <player> <integer>:
permission: chugjug.admin
executable by: players and console
trigger:
give arg-1 arg-2 paper of unbreaking 1 named "&c&l&m*&f&l&m*&r &c&lHEAL &f&lPAPER &c&l&m*&f&l&m*&r" with lore "&8&l&m*----------------*||&e&lGEN DESCRIPTION||&7Gens A &eVertical||&7Sugar Cane Pillar!||||&e&lCOST||&7Per Pillar - &eFree!||&8&l&m*----------------*"

I have tried rearranging this code so many times, but it simply does not work. I want arg-1 to be who is receiving the paper, and arg-2 how many paper they get. Thank you

code_language.skript:
loop arg 2 times:  
give arg 1 paper of unbreaking 1 named "&c&l&m*&f&l&m*&r &c&lHEAL &f&lPAPER &c&l&m*&f&l&m*&r" with lore "&8&l&m*----------------*||&e&lGEN DESCRIPTION||&7Gens A &eVertical||&7Sugar Cane Pillar!||||&e&lCOST||&7Per Pillar - &eFree!||&8&l&m*----------------*"

What I usually do if I wanted to give multiple items with an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.