Solved Getting a Java libary in Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

GrimEpp

Feb 12, 2017
Category: Java libary

Suggested name: null

What I want:
I would like a way to import a Java libary in Skript. Is there a addon or build in way to get libaries implementet to skript? For eks. com.google

Ideas for commands: null

Ideas for permissions: null

When I'd like it by: This doesn't matter

This is sadly not possible yet, I've tried it but with the current functionality of Skript-Mirror I couldn't achieve this. @btk5h said that he may add support to load external libraries with Skript-Mirror so it depends on that.

Also, if you're talking about libraries as Apache Commons or Guava, or one that's shaded by a plugin/addon; for example Vixio which shades JDA. Then you can use those, as it's already loaded in the server.

Although I may ask, what are you trying to achieve with this?

This is sadly not possible yet, I've tried it but with the current functionality of Skript-Mirror I couldn't achieve this. @btk5h said that he may add support to load external libraries with Skript-Mirror so it depends on that.

Also, if you're talking about libraries as Apache Commons or Guava, or one that's shaded by a plugin/addon; for example Vixio which shades JDA. Then you can use those, as it's already loaded in the server.

Although I may ask, what are you trying to achieve with this?
I was looking thru how to implement 2FA and i found a java libary for it https://github.com/wstrange/GoogleAuth. But i found no way to make that in Skript without importing it via Skript-Mirror and then i need it either in a plugin or some other way that i was asking if existed