Solved Get Player's Version

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qKing12

Aug 14, 2018
Hey!
Is there a way to get the current version a player is using?
Like taking it from ViaVersion or ProtocolLib or something? (I don't use ProtocolSupport)
Thanks!

Skellett has a syntax for it, not sure if it needs protocollib/support
https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/expressions/Protocol Version
I tried it but it gives me this error
0e566b91078392e0d9602384cfa1628d.png

code_language.skript:
command /ver [<player>]:
    trigger:
        set {_protocol} to protocol version of arg-1

It appears you need the plugin ProtocolSupport and then you need to enable it in the Skellett config
Well I knew there is a way to do it with ProtocolSupport that's why I said I don't use it (it crash sometimes). I need something else and I know there is some way to get it. Thanks anyway :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1536047580,1535614112][/doublepost]bump still want to know a way to do it without ProtocolSupport

Well I knew there is a way to do it with ProtocolSupport that's why I said I don't use it (it crash sometimes). I need something else and I know there is some way to get it. Thanks anyway :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1536047580,1535614112][/doublepost]bump still want to know a way to do it without ProtocolSupport
TuSKe has
code_language.skript:
minecraft version of player
You can use like
code_language.skript:
if minecraft version of player is "1.9":
    kick player due to "No 1.9!"

Status
Not open for further replies.