Generator Skript not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageGamer590

Jun 27, 2021
Australia
When I restart my server all the gens lose ownership and it says that I don't own the generator. This is a modified version of someone elses skript. I've tried some testing but haven't found anything. If you want to test just use /givegen and it'll give you a wheat generator. The code is in the linked file.

Attachments

• generators.yml
    6.3 KB · Views: 207
I don't think you should take someone else's skript if you don't understand what it does exactly, that way if you ever come upon any issues (like now) you won't know how to fix them. You should start from scratch and make your own. You should also use a while loop rather than a periodical event as that would be better performance wise

I don't think you should take someone else's skript if you don't understand what it does exactly, that way if you ever come upon any issues (like now) you won't know how to fix them. You should start from scratch and make your own. You should also use a while loop rather than a periodical event as that would be better performance wise
I understand the skript, they had the same problem but it was in the wrong forum and wasn't followed up with stuff.
[doublepost=1625621343,1625621278][/doublepost]
It seems more like this is an error with your server or skript not with this script itself. And why is it in .yml??
It's .yml so my text editor understands what colors to use for stuff. I'm using it on minehut so I just copy and paste it into my .sk on the dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.