Solved Gamemode effects are glitched?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidanete

Apr 11, 2017
When I use the typic command "set the player's gamemode to survival", for example, normally don't work. Why this happens?

I have never had any issues with this, and I have used it several times. Can you be a little more specific by what you mean when you say "normally don't work" or "effects are glitched"
The more details you give, the more help we can give you.

code_language.skript:
on player world change:
    player is in world "Creative":
        teleport the player to {creative}
        delete all items in player's inventory
        give 1 stone to the player
        give 1 cobble stone to the player
        give 1 brick block to the player
        give 1 dirt to the player
        give 1 oak plank to the player
        give 1 oak log to the player
        give 1 torch to the player
        give 1 stone slab to the player
        make player execute command "/creative getbook"
        set the gamemode of player to creative
        send player title "<magenta><bold>Creative <white><bold>World" with subtitle "<yellow>Build up your empire from scratch!" for 3 seconds with 1 second fade in and 1 second fade out
Last time I tested the gamemode didn't work, this is not the only example of this bug.

Are you getting an error? Or is it just not changing the game mode of the player?
Also, which version of Mc are you running?
Which version/author of Skript are you running?

Skript version: Last bensku fork (Downloaded few days ago, I think is dev37)
MC Version: 1.12.2
Error logs: None
Problem: Gamemode of player don't change, this version and the before version this bug happens.

Its because you probably have multiverse core or something which already sets the gamemode of the player, so wait 1/2 tick before setting the gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.