News [Fix] Session bug

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

Some people may of noticed a sessions issue where they'd suddenly be in someone else's account. We have been unsure to exactly what caused it and even after posting on xenForo's community forums, no one was sure. We've tried multiple things and out last fix we believe should of fixed the issue.

If the issue arises again, please inform me via PM either on your original account or the account you're logged in as. We need to know as many details as possible, so when sending the PM, include in the message your original account and the account you're in. If you're able to provide a session token from your cookies, that'll also help.

I am aware there has been concern over user details such as passwords. Passwords are still protected and were never seen by anyone. Passwords are hashed by xenForo and are stored securely. There is no way to view a password from the user control panel or anywhere on the site. If you have any other concerns, please just PM me.

A huge thanks to @Sam for hopefully putting a stop this issue.

Thanks,
BaeFell

Last edited:
Just a notice;

If you are logged in as someone else, and do not report it to us and instead abuse it, your original account and IP will gain at least a warning.