Official Feedback on Advent of skUnity

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hi everyone,

This year marked the release of the skUnity Parser and the first time we ran the event called Advent of skUnity. Doing something for the first time is always difficult and with this, we were extremely unsure how to actually run the full event. I do hope that everyone enjoyed it, whether taking part or just watching!

I am now after feedback of the event. What you thought we did well or not so well. I'd like to run this event again next year and possibly do more next year, but without any community feedback I don't know if it'll be a good idea to do it again, or just a waste of time.

Please be honest and provide any suggestions you might have. Discuss on this thread in on the #skunity-meta channel in the Discord.

Thanks,
BaeFell