Solved FactionsUUID Addon Support?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jan 26, 2017
PaperSpigot 1.8.8, SkRambled v1.9, Skript 2.2 with fixes v8b, latest version of factionsUUID

I had a server like 6-7 months ago that used SkRambled for FactionsUUID, tried loading it up today on paper 1.8.8 and nothing works, I tried searching the forums for anything and I found Conquer from andrew, but the download and documentation seem to be down, is there anything else for factions support?

EDIT (Logs for startup, no other mentions for skrambled in the console after this) :
code_language.skript:
12.07 12:24:43 [Server] INFO Enabling SkRambled v1.9
12.07 12:24:43 [Server] INFO [SKRambled] Congratulations! It is official.. SKRambled has been enabled!
12.07 12:24:43 [Server] INFO [SKRambled] Skript has been hooked!
12.07 12:24:43 [Server] INFO [SKRambled] Could not find mcMMO!
12.07 12:24:43 [Server] INFO [SKRambled] Unabled to find MassiveCore, Looking for FactionsUUID
12.07 12:24:43 [Server] INFO [SKRambled] Successfully found WorldGuard!
12.07 12:24:43 [Server] INFO [SKRambled] Successfully found Vault!

I have tried the version of FactionsUUID from when I last used them together and the newest one from spigot. I'm getting errors for stuff like this:

code_language.skript:
set {_facrel} to "%relation between player's faction and loop-player's faction%"

which worked before, if anyone has any idea on this, it would be great :emoji_grinning: thanks!
[doublepost=1499878315,1499877533][/doublepost]Also coming back from 8 months also makes your brain think config files don't exist, sorry about that! I've just enabled it in the configuration, thread closed :emoji_frowning:

Status
Not open for further replies.