Factions

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z____

Mar 26, 2019
I want to know how can i can 1. make so you can claim land (with a command like /factions claim (number))
2. how to make so you cant break/place blocks if its not ur faction
and 3. how to make it so is sends a message when you enter some1's faction like "You have entered the %placeholder% faction!"

I don't mean to sound rude, but if you have to ask how to do it (with very little details of what you are trying to do) you are probably not in the right state to be making a factions script.

Making any sort of land claim system is extremely difficult to do, whether in Java or in Skript.

Its not like there's a quick response answering how to do this.
You are going to need 100's if not thousands of lines of code to achieve what you are trying to do.
Based on your original question, Im going to assume this is highly out of your league.

Status
Not open for further replies.