1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offering EWS's Skript shop | Quality & performance

Discussion in 'Offering' started by EWS, Apr 3, 2018.

1. EWS

EWS Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Welcome to my shop!
    Pretend that here's a beautiful image with the information and prices. Imagination is good for the brain. .-.

➠ About me:

I'm 16 years old, known as EWS or Trademark. I live in Brazil, and use Skript mostly for fun. As it's can be easily applied in game, I enjoy doing some random math inside it. Particle circles, draw graphs from equations... it's cool to apply what you learn.
    I've been developing in Skript since 2016, and I think it's a pretty cool plugin. Incredibly simple to use, but has very small limitations, mostly now with skript-mirror and MundoSK.

You can take a look at my scripts below.

➠ About my scripts:
    1. I usually don't do hard coded stuff. I prefer to do a menu management system rather than a hard coded menu.
    2. I create them thinking about performance. I always look at the timings and test how many milliseconds each trigger takes.
    3. A script is not flawless. It's just like a plugin: bugs may, and will occour. I'll do my best to fix them before sending it to my client, but it's up to you to report them so they can be fixed.
    4. I prefer complex ones rather than long ones. A challeging one is way better than something repetitive.
    5. Most of them will be configurable, so you can edit them as you want. I'll teach you how to use it, but I won't configure it for you (crates chances, for example).

➠ My resources:
    InteractiveShop (paid)
    https://forums.skunity.com/resources/interactiveshop-easily-configurable-shops.364/

skBackpacks NBT
    https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skbackpacks-nbt-a-better-way-to-store-your-stuff.74/

Skript challenge submission
    https://forums.skunity.com/threads/4-skript-challenge-loop-area.6850/#post-28332

➠ Prices:
    Simple scripts: $1 ~ $5
    Will be delivered within 48 hours.

Fits in this category:
    1. Simple commands
    2. Events that do simple functions.
    3. Kits
    4. Warps
    5. Json commands (tpa, for example)
    6. Mine random loots.
    7. Kill count and KDR.
    Medium scripts: $5 ~ $15
    Will be delivered within 5 days.

Fits in this category:
    1. Arena & kits management, without special abilities (KitPvP)
    2. Daily loot
    3. Banks - exchange money for emeralds, manage money, create shared bank account, loans...
    4. Some hard coded item abilities.
    5. Region rent.
    6. Trades.
    7. Lottery system.
    Complex scripts: $15 ~ $75
    Will be delivered within 2 weeks.

Fits in this category:
    1. Simpler Minigames - SkyWars, HungerGames, CTF, Spleef, FFA, Parkours... - 1 arena per server.
    2. Full Essentials system.
    3. Some RPG systems, like mana + some abilities. Complete RPG is in Insane category.
    4. Custom shops - a new ChestShop or my InteractiveShop resource.
    5. Simpler quests.
    6. Plenty of custom items, either configurable or not (you decide).
    Insane scripts: $75 ~ $200
    Will be delivered within 25 days.

Fits in this category:
    1. Full RPG system, with classes, mana, custom items, and anything else you need.
    2. Quest system with plenty of options, NPC, easy management...
    3. Complex MiniGames - The Walls, Annihilation, EggWars, The Bridges - with BungeeCord & MySQL integration.
    4. Multi-arena MiniGames.

* Contact me for more details and exact price.

➠ Contact:
    You can contact me by:
    Discord: EWS#5810 (preferable)
    Email: [email protected]
    PM in skUnity: https://forums.skunity.com/members/ews.60/

Any problem or question, just leave a message.

➠ Terms:
    1. You must pay 50% before, and 50% after the script is done.
    2. No reselling. Redistributing for free is fine.
    3. You will have 1 month of free support after the resource is delivered, with bug fixes and anything else needed.
    4. Don't expect instant support. In the worst case, I'll probably reply within 24 hours.

Best regards,
    EWS​

• Like Like x 3