EVIL BEDWARS PLUGIN, CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME IT

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Sulsayhl

Mar 11, 2024
Hi, I'm looking someone who can make me a custom EVIL BEDWARS skript for my Minecraft server that is easy to use when setting up the map.
When it is used in the server you will be accredited and you name will be mentioned.

If you can this would help a lot, depending on trust rates, You may be able to become staff.

Thank you!

*If you do, please post the Full code below, thanks!

EVIL BEDWARS is basically where you have like custom mobs, and crazy custom items. Its supposed to be really fun, i mean anything you can think of for custom items and mobs. You know, really messed up bedwars

Sounds fun enough. I can do this but I do have some clarifying questions:

Do you already have a map I can use?

Do you need me to make the entire bedwards part or just the EVIL part?

Is it fine if this takes me a few days? I'm dealing with some personal and familial issues.

I have a Map you could use to set it up. You will need to make the entire BedWars including the EVIL

I don't care how long it takes you. Will it all be in Script?

I will let you set-up the plugin in the server, the Server IPwill be in the forum. Post down below when you are done if you are joining the server and I will give you staff perms. I am currently using ScreamingBedwars, and I HATE it, so let me know when you are done also so I can remove that plugin.

The Server is not Popular yet, it is still in development! Please do not LEAK the IP

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN BELOW IN THIS SKUNITY THREAD WHEN YOU ARE DONE, SO I CAN LET YOU SET IT UP, OR IF YOU NEED ME TO LET YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE SERVER.

Please don't share the plugin as I would prefer it be private, so please post the paste the code into the Cognito Forum below, Let me know if it does not work and I will find a different way.

LINK TO FORUM:

https://www.cognitoforms.com/NorthernMedical1/SkriptBedwarsPluginPASTECODEINTOTHISFORUM

Thank you SO much!
I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
You can set-up the game on the map, just let me know when your ready to join the server
Ill post the IP will be in the forum

Alright, thank you.

This may take me some time; I will finish as soon as I can. Please send me the map.

Ok! Thank you So Much!

Take as much time as you need!

Also, will you need any Script Addons?
If you do, tell me the names and I will download them.

Heres the Map Download, Let me know if it does not work, If you need to make ANY changes to the map, that is perfectly fine.

Attachments

• JungleBedWarsMap.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
Ok! Thank you So Much!

Take as much time as you need!

Also, will you need any Script Addons?
If you do, tell me the names and I will download them.

Heres the Map Download, Let me know if it does not work, If you need to make ANY changes to the map, that is perfectly fine.
I use
Code:
SkBee v3.4.1
skRayFall v1.9.28
Skript Benksu fork v2.8.2 (probably also what you have, https://github.com/SkriptLang/skript/releases) (2.8.3 is out but I haven't updated yet)
and sometimes
Code:
SkQuery v4.1.10
skript-reflect 2.4
I know a lot of people somewhat dislike SkQuery so I won't use it if you don't need it.

What exactly do you need from me (on the bedwars side)?
Do you need me to make shopkeeper GUIs?
The generators?
Arrow trails?
Kill effects?
Death messages?
Scoreboards?

And lastly, can you give me an idea of what custom mobs/items you may want me to add (for the EVIL part)?
You mentioned swords that can shoot wither skulls but that doesn't give me much to go on--especially if you want custom structures, wands, armor sets, bosses, minions, etc.

Here are links to all addons/main skript version that I use:
Skript
SkQuery
SkBee
SkRayFall
Skript-reflect

Last edited:
Yes! I will install all of those addons.

I will need you to make EVERYTHING in that list
I'm deleting our bedwars plugin. SO EVERYTHING
Also, can you add pop-up towers

about the custom mobs, maybe ones that try to kill you and apply effects to you, custom items that have crazy abilities like maybe a

Just make some evil custom items that come to your mind and mobs. Think of things that are absolutely ridiculous and add them into the game, just not super unfair :emoji_wink:

Thanks!

Yeah sounds good. If you've got discord please add mine

nixter._.

so that I can contact you easier and send you the full code

I just downloaded all the addons, and sent you a friend request from SamyTheBird101 o ndiscord

Alright thank you. I will have discord access tomorrow and the majority of the work will be completed over the weekend.

(this message will be deleted upon your response)

I currently am unable to access the actual game but I can access the console of a few of my servers. If you would be willing to join mc.killandfish.com, I can speak to you (and you can test things for me).

If not, tomorrow will have to do.

Answering your old question, all of this code will be in skript, with elements from Java and bukkit events. There may also be some custom syntax (skript-reflect).

Ok, thanks I am currently unable to join, also the friend request will be from Samythebird101

Last edited: