Every Second Event not recognized

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapzman

Mar 26, 2017
Skript Version: Skript 2.2
Minecraft Version: 1.11.2

Error on Reload:
My console tells me "[09:29:57 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'every 5 seconds in Hub' (RewardMessage.sk, line 1: every 5 seconds in Hub:#Hub is the world name')"
Nc7A9bP

Script:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
k7cnluo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addons I Have:

SkRayFall 1.9.3, SharpSK 1.6.1.4, SkQuery 3.21.4

I have already searched for this problem on the internet and the forums, but I could not find anyone else with this problem. I am also just learning to program, so I'm not sure if I'm missing anything. Please tell me if you need any more information. Thanks!

Last edited:

Error on Reload:
My console tells me "[09:29:57 ERROR]: can't understand this event: 'every 5 seconds in Hub' (RewardMessage.sk, line 1: every 5 seconds in Hub:#Hub is the world name')"
Nc7A9bP

Script:
k7cnluo.png

Addons I Have:

I have already searched for this problem on the internet and the forums, but I could not find anyone else with this problem. I am also just learning to program, so I'm not sure if I'm missing anything. Please tell me if you need any more information. Thanks!
every 5 seconds in "Hub":

Error on Reload:
Nc7A9bP

Script:
k7cnluo.png

Addons I Have:

code_language.skript:
Every 5 seconds:
    Player's world is "Hub"

Status
Not open for further replies.