Resource icon

Script Essentials 1.5.9

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Black_Eyes

Mar 4, 2017
Black_Eyes submitted a new resource:

Essentials - Essentials remake without skript variables, and the same config as the real essentials plugin

Ultimate Essentials Skript

Requirements:

Important ones: Skript, skutilities, permissionsex, vault, an economy plugin.
Please, use this version of skript, it's the last bensku version, and there's some bugs corrected in it wich are importants for some features

Optionnals:
skquery: /recipe
MundoSk: /vanish: hide player in tablist during vanish
/unlag: unload unused chunks
Tuske: /recipe
Link for addons and skript:...

Read more about this resource...

about the /recipe cmd, the item is still stealable, and everytime i try to do "/recipe birch door" or "/recipe door" it always show a trap door recipe.. is this a known bug or what?
thanks

Black_Eyes updated Essentials with a new update entry:

Added /ban, /tempban, fixed /mute.

That's not perfect, there's a little lack of messages, ipban, tempipban, pardon command... but it is usable...Bukkit has its own command for ipban, so that's not really important. If you ipban a player, that's often for lifetime, so that you don't need a tempipban...
This skript does not use any "every 1 second" thing, and it will never does. That's why it is less laggy than essentials.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Black_Eyes about /recipe cmd, the {_recipe::*} only store the ingredient, if u loop it like
loop {_recipe::*}:
format slot {_num} of player with loop-value to be unstealable
add 1 to {_num}
it will only set the item from slot 1 to slot x on every item? example like when i type /recipe jungle door, it will display the trapdoor recipe instead cuz the ingredient item display on slot 1,2,3,4,5,6 rather than 1,2,4,5,7,8

@Black_Eyes about /recipe cmd, the {_recipe::*} only store the ingredient, if u loop it like
add 1 to {_num}
it will only set the item from slot 1 to slot x on every item? example like when i type /recipe jungle door, it will display the trapdoor recipe instead cuz the ingredient item display on slot 1,2,3,4,5,6 rather than 1,2,4,5,7,8
Aw, I'll have to fix it
[doublepost=1495715229,1495704017][/doublepost]
add 1 to {_num}
That's unfixable, that error is comming from tuske. Some items got air in their recipe and some of them haven't got any air, wich can fuck up the recipe.
EDIT: fixed it by hiding unhandled recipes, and fixed another big bug about the command

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Trueno