Error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfsdfas

Jul 22, 2020
Help, When I reload the script give me an error and I cant solve it.
Code:
On consume:
    if item is golden apple named "&6Golden Head":
        apply regeneration of tier 2 to player for 10 seconds
        apply absorption of tier 1 to player for 120 seconds
    else if item is golden apple:
        apply regeneration of tier 2 to player for 4 seconds
        apply absorption of tier 1 to player for 120 seconds
Error:
Code:
Indentation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 8 spaces (Goldenretriever.sk, line 3: apply regeneration of tier 2 to player for 10 seconds)

Indentation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 8 spaces (Goldenretriever.sk, line 4: apply absorption of tier 1 to player for 120 seconds)

Indentation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 4 spaces (Goldenretriever.sk, line 5:  else if item is golden apple:)

Indentation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 8 spaces (Goldenretriever.sk, line 6: apply regeneration of tier 2 to player for 4 seconds)

You need to remove the tabs and add the spaces. Just redo the spacing basically is what I'm saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.