Solved Effect on world join

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matias Lund

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, so i want to give an effect when a player join's a specefic world and then remove it after they returned to an other world but my script doesn't work (Btw i'm very very new to this)

This is my script:

if player is in world "Void":
apply speed of tier 1 to player
else if player return to world "PunchPVP":
remove speed from player

(Idk why it doesn't show the 2 tabs before apply and remove. But there is 2 tabs)

Hello! I am a week old Skript user so I don't know much about it but I believe your using MultiVerse or something.

I think Skript does not have internal support for MultiVerse however there may be a plugin that allows this.

IF Skript does support MultiVerse, good to know because I am pretty sure you are doing your script wrong.

I can't tell because I don't have MultiVerse installed BUT... check in the console if there is an error in your script.

Note that you can use /sk reload skriptname.sk to reload specific scripts. Make sure to replace skriptname.sk with your script's name (it could be like /sk reload effectGiveOnWorldJoin.sk).

Using the command shown above, it will only show errors for that specific script. If it shows an error, report it back to me and I'll try fixing it.
[doublepost=1611665911,1611665115][/doublepost]
Hey, so i want to give an effect when a player join's a specefic world and then remove it after they returned to an other world but my script doesn't work (Btw i'm very very new to this)

This is my script:

if player is in world "Void":
apply speed of tier 1 to player
else if player return to world "PunchPVP":
remove speed from player

(Idk why it doesn't show the 2 tabs before apply and remove. But there is 2 tabs)

Going through your profile I can see you have asked this multiple times. I believe there is a rule for duplicate posts.

This should work.
code_language.skript:
on world change:
    if player's world is "Void":
        apply speed 1 to player
    else if player's world is "PunchPVP":
        remove speed from player

Status
Not open for further replies.