Solved Dye on zombie Spawn

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonPaws

May 3, 2022
Ok, so basically a zombie will spawn every 15 seconds. Than it will be given leather boots. The only thing I can't figure out how to do is dye those given boots.

Code:
every 15 seconds:
    loop all players:    
        spawn zombie at looped-player's location
        equip last spawned entity with leather boots of protection 5

If the solution you use uses any addons please tell me which ones. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Ok, so basically a zombie will spawn every 15 seconds. Than it will be given leather boots. The only thing I can't figure out how to do is dye those given boots.

Code:
every 15 seconds:
    loop all players:   
        equip last spawned entity with leather boots of protection 5

If the solution you use uses any addons please tell me which ones. Thanks in advance!
Code:
#try this
dye last spawned entity's boots red

No Errors but still didn't work? The pants are still just brown. Even tried it with other colors?

If nothing else works, you could always set the nbt of that item to red, so it would be something like this:
Code:
every 15 seconds:
    loop all players:   
        set {_boots} to leather boots of protection 5
        add "{display:{color:11546150}}" to nbt of {_boots}
        equip last spawned entity with {_boots}
(PS: SkBee is needed for using nbt's in skript, meaning this would also use SkBee)

Code:
every 15 seconds:
    loop all players: 
        spawn a zombie at loop-player's location
        set {_boots} to leather boots of protection 5
        dye {_boots} yellow
        equip last spawned entity with {_boots}

This worked ty but I think the vanilla dye system is broken or something because all skript with "dye {something} yellow" always reloaded but never worked.

This worked ty but I think the vanilla dye system is broken or something because all skript with "dye {something} yellow" always reloaded but never worked.
I think you are correct because on the post red zombie attack blue zombie someone dye using RGB and when I made the code for the red zombie to attack the blue zombie also the dye didn't work and there were no errors

Status
Not open for further replies.