Solved Do script if in specific WorldGuard region

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMCB

May 20, 2018
www.vexel.media
Skript Version (do not put latest): Skript 2.2-dev34
Skript Author: Me
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to make a script work for a player ONLY if they are in a specific world guard region. I know there is a way to do it with different worlds but because I'm running a server with 1GB of RAM I don't want to make more RAM consuming worlds since I already have a few.

Example: If a player enters a region called "CoolPVPMinigame" they could steal a players inventory items. Once they leave to play HungerGames in a different region called "HGMapAwesome-Name" the could no longer open the players inventory.

Thanks for your help :emoji_grinning:

Troubleshooting:
Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
What other methods have you tried to fix it? No. I don't even think this can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.