Do a "loop blocks" on a chunk

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrow

Mar 12, 2017
Hi, I would like to make a "loop blocks" to a chunk instead of a radius.

I didn't manage to do it so I searched but didn't find how to do it. If you know if it's possible I'd be happy to know how.
If not, I'm actually trying to do it by another way, I'm trying to get two blocks which make a selection of the chunk, and put it in argument in the "loop blocks". I think I know how to do it, but I need the chunk coordinates in separate variables c:

Soo, my questions to whoever is reading this are:

- Is it possible to do a "loop blocks" to a chunk, like "loop all blocks in player's chunk" (but I actually want the event-block chunk :emoji_slight_smile:))?

- How to get the coordinates of a chunk? I only manage to get something like this (
7QovmxS.png
), which I don't know how to extract the coordinates from

Thank you for your help! c:

Last edited:
- try chunk at event-block

- multiply the chunk location by 16 to get the coordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.