Development (server or skript)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

cheatchki

Supporter ++
Jun 26, 2017
Lately I have been bored out of my mind, and I would love to have a challenge. So if you want a special plugin made, or you want help developing a server, whatever it might be with minecraft, I am up for helping!

experience:
- 6 almost 7 years of Minecraft
- about 5 years of minor redstone (Not amazing at it but I would say I am in the top 20% of red stone ability)
- extensive command block + scoreboard knowledge
- about 3 months of rigorous skript practice, including a remake of plugins such as slimefun, essentials, permissionex, GAListener, and a HUGE sadly uncompleted cosmetics plugin(just became to big of a project with I think 1500 lines before I called it quits due to inconsistencies with code)
- Server development - Oh boy almost 1 year now I believe, I am very familiar with many popular plugins, and many unpopular ones, I know how to work with MySQL, SQLite, and YAML
- Server moderating - around 3 years now, started way back and slowly over time, been going from server to server. I would say by now I do have a pretty dang good call of judgement on if something is decent for any given environment.
- 4 months of BungeeCord

advantages:
- If I enjoy something you can expect me to have it done pretty darn fast
- I love being apart of communities, probably one of my favorite things about minecraft, is you can just go find some servers, and sure enough you will find a community that you can fit in to.
- very well expereinced in server managment and development.
- I know a load of plugins that range from dynamic economies to growing drugs

disadvantages:
- I do prefer having a say in what goes on, this meaning if I do most of the work for a server, I do expect to be treated more as a partner rather than a worker. This is only since I don't expect payment, along side I usually prefer not to take payment
- I have a tendency to go above and beyond, so lets say you asked me to create a voting plugin man I may end up pumping out a voting plugin with a crates feature installed, along with like 3 ways to work with it. granted you may like this sometimes it can be frustrating with me
- to be paired with my first advantage, if i dont like something I have a very very difficult time focusing, working, or mainly doing anything on it

what i am offering:
- If you want help with a server, I am offering to help out with it, I will not do everything on it though. I expect you to help out
- skript: if you want a plugin skript you will have to be very specific about what you want exactly. saying Oh I want a voting plugin isn't nearly enough. Else I will give you a very simplistic skript that anyone could write. I expect something like, Oh I would like a voting plugin that gave a user a reward based on probability, and the rewards are to be set in a GUI on the server.
- I do have limitations with certain things, if I feel a project is just to big for me, I will have to deny the request, but usually I am pretty open to most things

If you want to take me on, you can PM, or post on here your preference of contact, along with contact details. I usually go with discord as it is the easiest, but I am open for skype, steam, and teamspeak