Custom repair item

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Loneliness

Nov 28, 2018
Category: Quality of life

Suggested name: Repair Tome

What I want:
I am looking for a custom item that I can use as repair fuel. I am running a server with a lot of custom items and I would like for the player base to be able to repair those items without relying on Arcane forging. The idea is essentially a workaround for the fact that mythicdrops repair seems to only use base materials. I want it to be more difficult and yet doable. I would want the player to be able to left click an anvil with the tool they want to repair. I would then like it to give a confirmation (hitting it again). It would then subtract the Repair Tome from their inventory and repair the item fully will providing McMMo experience. I have tried my best to find something like this pre-made but I have yet to find it. I work a ton of hours and simply don't have the time to learn skript or do a more thorough search for a pre-existing alternative. if it does already exist I sincerel;y apologize.

Ideas for commands: Not really looking for a command

Ideas for permissions: repair.tome

When I'd like it by: I would love to have this feature as soon as possible. within the next 2 weeks would be ideal!