Custom recipes

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

JNJPIG

Feb 19, 2024
Before I explain I would like to preface that I started Skript like 3 hours ago and am still getting by thanks to random tutorials and ChatGPT. I am trying to add custom recipes but Skbee and Skquery dont seem to be working for me. My server is 1.20.4 and despite adding both those together and seperately, it still tells me my custom recipe line is wrong. I am still very new and this might be really simple but I thought I would ask.

This is what I have written so far.
on load:
register new shapeless recipe for gravel using cobblestone, stone, air, air, air, air, air, air, air

Almost! You just forgot to give the recipe a id.

Code:
register new shapeless recipe for gravel using cobblestone and stone, air, air, air, air, air, air, air with id "skript:gravel"
Code is tested and should work!

From what I know, shapeless crafting recipes in SkBee do not require the specification of Air blocks, in fact, according to one of my server members, this stops it from working properly and forces it to be shaped. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Neelix_bear
From what I know, shapeless crafting recipes in SkBee do not require the specification of Air blocks, in fact, according to one of my server members, this stops it from working properly and forces it to be shaped. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
your correct

Reactions: NixTer