Custom Recipes Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

MrAlp

Feb 27, 2019
Category: Custom Recipes

Suggested name: CustomCrafts

Spigot/Skript Version: Spigot is 1.8.8 or 1.8.9 but I think Skript is 2.1.2 not sure.

What I want:
So I would like to make the following two things under this message into custom crafts for my server (I would also like to make it so I can disable the crafts as well when I do not want them active) I am pretty new to the skripting side of Minecraft but it seems pretty cool and fun!

-Apprentice gapple Heals an extra heart every 10m
Eight gold like a regular gap, then a diamond in middle

-Apprentice Pickaxe Gets +1 efficiency every 10m [Maybe Max Eff 5], then adds fortune 1 after 40m [Maybe Max Fortune 3]
Regular diamond pickaxe layout (3 dia, 2 sticks) with 4 enchant bottles in empty spaces

Ideas for commands:
/customcrafts on/off or enable/disable
Maybe a /customcrafts reset (which resets the time for like the Apprentice Gapple and Pickaxe. Most likely this command will be used when custom crafts will be used each time.)
Ideas for permissions:
uhc.crafts

When I'd like it by: Anytime

Last edited: