Custom Race Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Brandawg

May 8, 2017
Ok so I have been having so problems making this I have tried so hard. What I need is a skript when a player first joins is a gui that pops up with 3 items a sword for &9Warrior a shovel &eDwarf and a hoe for &5Mage. There would be a admin command like /race change %player% %class% so I could manually change someones class and a player could change there class every week with /race change admins could bypass that. There would be a command that resets a players cooldown to change their race. My idea for the first join gui would be like this.
c921ba840e1d41af97cf7d2e6c3c8d46.png

Also each race can't hold each others weapons so a Warrior can not hold a shovel or a hoe. A mage could not hold a shovel or sword get it? If anyone does this or is willing to help me just fix my skript contact me with this discord Brandawg#5028 Thanks :emoji_grinning:
[doublepost=1496194925,1496069022][/doublepost]nvm got it to ttork