Custom Projectile

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPicAnid

Aug 9, 2019
I would like to make fish throw-able via right clicking. I have tried to spawn an invisible armor stand holding a fish ridding an invisible snowball, however I have been unsuccessful anyone know how to do this?
[doublepost=1565726188,1565659034][/doublepost]bump

If only it was that simple.....
[doublepost=1565735967,1565735618][/doublepost]lol I just solved my own problem on my own. but now I have another one

so currently, I am using the on right click command to detect right clicks, however this only works if I am right-clicking a solid block. I would like my command to trigger when right clicking air how would I do this?

How about some tasty ass code

my code so far is mildly complicated, however with a few tweaks could acomplish my goals take a look:

Code:
on rightclick with fish:
    if world is "Aquarium":
        shoot an egg from player with speed 1
        loop all entities in radius 2 of player:
            loop-entity is an egg
            set {_entity} to loop-entity
            exit loop
        spawn an armor stand at block 100 meters above player
        apply invisibility 2 to the spawned armor stand
        make spawned armor stand ride {_entity}

I currently need a way to actually give the armor stand invisibility, as of now that part of the command is not working. I also would need to give the armor stand a fish to hold. My issue above still applies too

You can make the armor stand invisible by using NBT tags.
code_language.skript:
add "{Invisible:1}" to entity-nbt of last spawned armor stand
Requires Sk-NBeet

You can make the armor stand invisible by using NBT tags.
code_language.skript:
add "{Invisible:1}" to entity-nbt of last spawned armor stand
Requires Sk-NBeet

I will give that a shot
thanks

do you know anything about giving the armor stand a fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.