Custom Fortune

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

kkk kk

Jun 23, 2020
Hiya! I realise that there’s an unlikely chance that people might do this but, it’s a sincere request, please.

Category: OP Prison/Custom enchants

Suggested name: Custom fort?

Spigot/Skript Version: Spigot - 1.8.8, Skript - dev36

What I want:
So, I have an OP Prison server and.. I’ve seen one server have infinite fortune i.e it reached up to 3 trillion and stuff. I want something like this with an auto sell (it’s alrighty to not have the auto sell as I could code that in)

Ideas for commands: /fortune [integer] which gives a fortune crystal of the first argument (integer).

Ideas for permissions: permission to get the fortune crystal: fortune.give

When I'd like it by: I don’t really care bout the time

Thanks!

i am confused by what you mean, but this may work :emoji_slight_smile:

Code:
command /fortune [integer]:
  permission: fortune.give
  trigger:
    give player 1 nether star named "&5&lFortune Crystal" with lore "&7Power Level: &e%arg-integer%"
    send "&e[&5CustomFort&e] &7You have been granted a &5Fortune Crystal &7with a power level of &e%arg-integer%&7!"
[doublepost=1613916663,1613916195][/doublepost]if you want the player to get a random fortune crystal levell, you could do something like this:

Code:
command /fortune:
  permission: fortune.get
  trigger:
    open virtual chest inventory with 3 rows named "&b&lFortune Getter" to player
    set {GreyGlass} to 0
    loop 27 times:
      format gui slot {GreyGlass} of player with gray stained glass pane named " "
      add 1 to {GreyGlass}
    format gui slot 13 of player with nether star named "&9Buy a &5Fortune Crystal&9!" with lore "&7Click here to buy a Fortune Crystal" and "&7Cost: &e10 Exp Levels" to close:
      if player's level is less than 10:
        send "&e[&5CustomFort&e] &7You need more &eExp Levels &7to purchase this."
      else:
        reduce player's level by 10
        set {PowerLevel} to a random integer between 1 and 999999999
        give player 1 nether star named "&5&lFortune Crystal" with lore "&7Power Level: &e%{PowerLevel}%"

This skript requires the addon: TuSKe
idk if it requires others xD