Custom Currency

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvZain

Sep 18, 2020
Hi. I'd like help creating a custom currency with skript for my Minecraft survival server, replacing the $ money currency for all types of features such as instead of paying money in /shop you'll pay a (Custom currency) or when you use /pay it sends a custom currency not the "essentials money" system or if I was to earn money from jobs etc

Hi. I'd like help creating a custom currency with skript for my Minecraft survival server, replacing the $ money currency for all types of features such as instead of paying money in /shop you'll pay a (Custom currency) or when you use /pay it sends a custom currency not the "essentials money" system or if I was to earn money from jobs etc
You just make a variable the currency like {money::%player} and you can do stuff like add 10 to {money::%player%} remove 10 from {money::%player%} clear {money::*} (remove money from everyone) but this currency is going to be compatible with stuff you make but you can make a way to transfer the money to essentials money or something like that idk
For the pay command just searchtthe forums I am sure someone mustddo something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.