Solved Custom Anvil Skript (Help)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilOG

Jul 31, 2019
I'm wondering how to copy and remove and place the item into a gui slot.

This is what I'm meaning:
You grab a item from your inventory, you place it into a GUI Slot (when doing that It will remove the item from your cursor and copy that item and place it into the gui slot)

I highly doubt you will need the code but I will give the code that is stopping me from placing it into the slot:

Code:
# This will fill the entire GUI (I have other things that stop this fill for other items too so not the entire but most)
    loop 54 times:
        wait 1 tick
        add 1 to {_x}
        format gui slot {_x} of {_p} with black stained glass pane to do nothing

# The gui air slot:

if {_x} is 28:
            wait 1 tick
            add 1 to {_x}
            format gui slot {_x} of {_p} with air to do nothing
        if {_x} is 32:
            wait 1 tick
            add 1 to {_x}
            format gui slot {_x} of {_p} with air to do nothing

If what you say is not the correct code you can add me in discord to get in-depth into what I'm trying to say.
[doublepost=1590220886,1590213823][/doublepost]I legit had to remove 1 line of code smh xD

Status
Not open for further replies.