Ctstom villager trades on 1.12

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachisCZ

Jan 26, 2017
Hello is there an alternative for syntaxes from TraderSK for Minecraft 1.12? i wanna make command for open trades gui with specific items, but TraderSk's API is not updated for newer version of Miencraft.

I ran in the same problem as you.
I tried adding the newest version of MerchantAPI, as they suggest in the TradeSK page.
The TradeSK plugin said it was up to date and my code doesn't have any mistakes anymore, but nothing is showing up.

I came up with the conclusion that trades might not work anymore in 1.12.

If you want to edit an existing villager's trades, Tuke's VillagerAPI is amazing. Past that I'm not sure which addons (if any) support villager trades in 1.12. You could ask @LimeGlass to add it to Skellett if he hasn't already; it used to be in RandomSK and Skellett is supposed to end up as a full RandomSK replacement.

There is something in Skelett that allows you to open different GUIs, but the trading one doesn't worrk. I think this is a clientside issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.