Creating a modded survival on minehut

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeohly

Aug 2, 2018
Hi! Currently i am in need of help, I’m creating a modded survival on a server called minehut.com, and I dont have any skript addons, so I dont really know what to do. If anyone could help me out, I’d really appreciate it. My discord tag is supersmart sweatcoin guy#2467 . Thanks!

Okay so what are you trying to accomplish?
Like, have you written a skript and it isnt working?
What are you trying to do exactly?

I understand that you want to create a server?
You want to write a script, but do not know how?
In addition, if you want to create your own minecraft sever, it will be better for you to buy normal minecraft hosting, and don`t use free one.
And you can to describe the problem normally? If it is that you do not know how to create a server, asking this question on the forums skunity is not the best decision.
Sorry for my bed English, as it not my native language.

Skript addons are just features you want to unlock.

I highly recommend skript-mirror, that's if you know some java.

Status
Not open for further replies.