Create corpse problem

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangula

Jul 28, 2021
Russia
Script Version: 2.6.1
Script Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2

Full Code:
Code:
on death:
    create corpse with player data victim at victim location with id victim

Description:
Hello. Recently I tried to create a corpse using Skellet and Corpsereborn and ran into a problem. I can't create a corpse, it knocks out the same error all the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 119
The plugin "Corpsereborn" hasn't been updated in over a year and supports very specific versions of minecraft. Additionally, it seems like corpsereborn isn't a skript addon, but a plugin itself. My suggestion would be to tell the console to run the command "/spawncorpse [Player]" but I'm not sure if you can input a specific location or not.

The plugin "Corpsereborn" hasn't been updated in over a year and supports very specific versions of minecraft. Additionally, it seems like corpsereborn isn't a skript addon, but a plugin itself. My suggestion would be to tell the console to run the command "/spawncorpse [Player]" but I'm not sure if you can input a specific location or not.

Yes, many plugins have not been updated, but I don't think that prevents them from working. CorpseReborn is a separate plugin. But Skellet allows you to create corpses using it. Unfortunately, the /spawncorpse command cannot be entered in the console. Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.