Create a yml folder and do other business

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
Well, as everyone knows these javas plugins generate folders that are the configs, messages and others. But, I wanted to know how to create a folder just like these javas plugins that generate a folder of your plugin.

I also wanted to know how I can get a message from the generated folder to put in the skript. For example: the generated folder is called "Servers", there it will generate lines like this:

Servers:
Lobby:
-
-Click here to connect with the lobby.
-
-
-
-

NOTE: As you can see, in the line above comes with these traces - in them will be the messages that I will put in the server GUI. Only that way I have to put these lines.

REMEMBERING ALSO: How do I make a folder by Skript.

And as I do in case a folder exists it does nothing.
[doublepost=1525031773,1525031506][/doublepost]Creating a Folder

dont create the folder specifically you can but if you create the file with the folder in the path it should create the folder

[QUOTE = "Donut, post: 29861, membro: 1948"] não crie a pasta especificamente você pode, mas se você criar o arquivo com a pasta no caminho deverá criar a pasta [/ QUOTE]

Thank you so much, you've helped me a lot. But how do I make it generate some line with some names. It's because I'm creating a yml to configure some things and decrease the amount of text in my skript. For example the servers folder 'LobbyManager' will be created, there will generate some lines like this:

Servers:
-Lobby:
-
-
-
-
-
[doublepost=1525033969,1525032255][/doublepost]My folder will generate a yml file: ai it looks like this:

Menu:
Items:
LobbyPrincipal:
name:
lore:
-
-
-
-
-
-
slot:
commands:
- ""

Note: Where is saying LobbyPrincipal is the name of the part of the item that is in the menu. The part that is saying name will be the name of the item in the gui. The party that is saying lore that this line will be "-" will be the lore of LobbyPrincipal.

Remember that all servers have a menu where you select the minigame that you will play. So. it will be that way.
[doublepost=1525034483][/doublepost]Staff can not put some accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.