Create a punishment addon

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FabricioSouza

Mar 15, 2018
My suggestion is an addon of punishment.

This addon will aim to add cool things to Skript bans. So one tip to put in this addon is to create a simple syntax. This syntax is just below.

Syntax

#Sintaxe Number 1: This syntax will aim to put something repetitive.

Syntax example number 1:
If arg-1 is the first player to contain {ban.id}:
adds # 1 to {ban.id.% player%}
and so on

# Questions from example 1

1. What is the purpose of this syntax "If arg-1 is the first player to contain {ban.id}:"?

Answer: The first player to contain {ban.id} will have his {ban.id} as # 1.

2. And the 2nd line, what will be your goal.

Answer: In it as the player was the 1st to contain {ban.id} the addon will add "# 1" <- to your punishment id.

3. And the 3rd line, what will have in it.

Answer: It is thus "And so on." You will have a different goal. As I said before the first player to contain {ban.id}, will add 1 to {ban.id.% player%}, and with that line "And so on" -> the addon will identify that the 2nd player to be punished will have {ban.id% player%} set to 2.

Doubt # 1: No need to make this addon is just the player to do: add 1 to {}

I dont think you understand how addons work.
An addon is meant to ADD something to Skript that can not be done currently with Skript.
What you are asking for, can easily be written in skript, as 2 people (one being myself) have already give you this exactly in skript.
Addons are not meant to check your use of variables, as you can easily write that yourself. Well, I should say EASY and YOU in the same sentence because you cant figure out basic stuff that this community has spoon fed you.

Anyways, there is no need for this "ADD-ON" because this is something that can easily be written in Skript, I know this, because myself and another person have both written it for you, and you ignored us