Solved Crash minecraft on execute command.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

couger44

Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
Chile
I'm doing a script on applications for the Helper and Builder ranges, when I was testing the command I was crashed by the minecraft and I do not know why.
code_language.skript:
options:
    #true = postulacion abierta | false = postulacion cerrada
    helper: true
    builder: false 
    admin: false

on command "postulacion":
    cancel event
    sender = player
    open chest with 3 rows named "&aPostulaciones." to player
    set {_n} to 0
    loop 27 times:
        format a gui slot {_n} of player with air to do nothing
        add 1 to {_n}
    set {_helper.value} to "eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvNjdlMTFkYjhmMzkyNzI3YTFjNDU5ZWI1OTFkZDhhMGFhMzg2MWMyNzQ4N2UxMzg0YmIyMmY5MTU3M2JlNyJ9fX0="
    set {_helper} to skull from skin with value {_helper.value} signature "" named "&9[HELPER]"
    if {@helper} = true:
        set line 2 of lore of {_helper} to "&7Estado: &aPostulaciones abiertas."
    else if {@helper} = false:
        set line 2 of lore of {_helper} to "&7Estado: &cPostulaciones cerradas."
    set line 4 of lore of {_helper} to "&7¿Quieres ser parte del equipo del staff?"
    set line 5 of lore of {_helper} to "&7Dale click para mirar los requisitos."
    format a gui slot 11 of player with {_helper} to close:
        if {@helper} = true:
            send " "
            send "&eLos requisitos para ser HELPER son:"
            send " "
            send "&e[1] Tener 15 o más años de edad."
            send "&6Pedimos esto por el motivo de que a esa edad, las personas ya empiezan a cambiar su mentalidad en lo que madurez se refiere. Ya empiezas a aceptar tus errores y a tomarte las cosas mas en serio."

send "&e[2] Tener conocimiento sobre comandos."
            send "&6No hay que darle muchas vueltas a esto. Solo te pedimos los principales conocimientos sobre los comandos de staff."

send "&e[3] No haber tenido ninguna sanción."
            send "&6De referencia al primer punto[1], no tener ninguna sanción ni haber hecho un mal rato a un jugador es signo de que ya te tomas las cosas mas en serio y respetas las reglas del servidor."

send "&e[4] Rankeado."
            send "&6Debes haber hecho prestigio por lo menos una vez. Lo que equivale al prestigio &8&l[CARBON-I]&6."
            stop
        else if {@helper} = false:
            send "&c¡Las postulaciones no están abiertas!"
            stop
    set {_builder.value} to "c7a2c18ffa4d3f4216b2414179ecd88ae79e6b1e0e89c7bf25dd35994f7b96"
    set {_builder} to skull from skin with value {_builder} signature "" named "&3[BUILDER]"
    if {@builder} = true:
        set line 2 of lore of {_builder} to "&7Estado: &aPostulaciones abiertas."
    else if {@builder} = false:
        set line 2 of lore of {_builder} to "&7Estado: &cPostulaciones cerradas."
    set line 4 of lore of {_builder} to "&7¿Quieres ser parte del equipo de construcción?"
    set line 5 of lore of {_builder} to "&7Dale click para mirar los requisitos."
    format a gui slot 13 of player with {_builder} to close:
        if {@builder} = true:
            send " "
            send "&eLos requisitos para pertencer al equipo de construcción son:"
            send " "
            send "&e[1] Comandos."
            send "&6Saberse la función de la gran mayoria de los comandos del WorldEdit."
            send " "
            send "&e[2] Tener 15 o más años de edad."
            send "&6Pedimos esto por el motivo de que a esa edad, las personas ya empiezan a cambiar su mentalidad en lo que madurez se refiere. Ya empiezas a aceptar tus errores y a tomarte las cosas mas en serio."
            send " "
            send "&e[3] Experiencia."
            send "&6Debiste de haber trabajado en otro servidor como constructor."
            send " "
            send "&e[4] Rankeado."
            send "&6Debes haber hecho prestigio por lo menos una vez. Lo que equivale al prestigio &8&l[CARBON-I]&6."
            stop
        else if {@builder} = false:
            send "&c¡Las postulaciones no están abiertas!"
            stop

Hey,

Your problem is that minecraft or your client can't handle that many actions.
Just slower the progress.

Maybe this will help you:

Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        wait 3 ticks

Just enter ''Wait 3 ticks'' or ''Wait 1 second''.
This wil slower the actions.

I think this has to do with formatting the gui with the second skull. The error said renderitem so I am assuming it is that. Notice how the first skull is in the gui but the second one is not and immediately crashes.
code_language.skript:
set {_builder.value} to "c7a2c18ffa4d3f4216b2414179ecd88ae79e6b1e0e89c7bf25dd35994f7b96"
set {_builder} to skull from skin with value {_builder} signature "" named "&3[BUILDER]"

You probably meant to put "value {_builder.value}" not "value {_builder}"

Result should be this:
code_language.skript:
set {_builder} to skull from skin with value {_builder.value} signature "" named "&3[BUILDER]"

Last edited:
Reactions: jonawoning
I think this has to do with formatting the gui with the second skull. The error said renderitem so I am assuming it is that. Notice how the first skull is in the gui but the second one is not and immediately crashes.
code_language.skript:

You probably meant to put "value {_builder.value}" not "value {_builder}"

Result should be this:
code_language.skript:
set {_builder} to skull from skin with value {_builder.value} signature "" named "&3[BUILDER]"
HAHAHAHAHA Im stupid.
Thanks bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.