could someone make a minecraft evolution skript for me

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Can you clarify, what limits are taken off as the player evolves, do you want any custom items, if so, which of them does the player access at a certain stage. How many stages are there, etc?

thats really complicated considering how many versions your considering here

There are a few components you can use to disable the placement of specific blocks and pickup. I made a few small examples for you to try:

Code:
# This is to disable placement of specific blocks.
on place:
    if block is cobblestone:
        cancel event

Code:
# This is to cancel item pickup
on pickup:
    if item is diamond:
        cancel event

(I haven't tested these but I've ran them trough the parser with no errors.) :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

You can use a player variable to change their 'version'. -> Like adds a number whenever the command /envolve is ran.
[doublepost=1577115173,1577113658][/doublepost]Oh and here is a small piece of code how it could look like with the variables. I wish you good luck and let me know if you need any help! :emoji_slight_smile:

Code:
command /envolve:
    permission: envolve.use
    trigger:
        add 1 to {%player%.version}

on pickup:
    if {%player%.version} is 1:
        if item is diamond:
            cancel event

on place:
    if {%player%.version} is 1:
        if block is cobblestone: