Solved Container Checking?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChisleLP

Jan 26, 2017
Germany
So... i'm currently working very much on GUI, but now i stucking, i have some problem, can i somehow checking Where is player clicking? On "Fake GUI" or on his GUI?

Yellow its mean "Fake GUI" and Red its mean "His GUI"

upload_2017-7-29_11-18-57.png

Don't use "open chest", try "open virtual chest inventory" instead with Tuske
Bruh... Tuske... Bruh... xD

i used mine events 1 years maybe 2 years. and never get problem. now i need "Learn new stuff" and download Extras TuSKe. :c

Sooo... i downloaded Tuske and use this code:

code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 6 named "Hi, this is the title" to player

Still same, but no "CAPS" anymore. :'D

upload_2017-7-29_11-42-11.png

What version of your Skript? btw which version did you testing on minecraft?

#Edit:

I updated Skelett, (I was on 1.9.1), but still not fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh... Tuske... Bruh... xD

i used mine events 1 years maybe 2 years. and never get problem. now i need "Learn new stuff" and download Extras TuSKe. :c

Sooo... i downloaded Tuske and use this code:

code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 6 named "Hi, this is the title" to player

Still same, but no "CAPS" anymore. :'D

View attachment 988

What version of your Skript? btw which version did you testing on minecraft?
I use Bensku dev 29 on 1.12. but I see what you mean now. I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. You really only have one problem area though and that's the main inventory counting as a container since the hot bar is fine. technically you're opening a chest so I don't know if you can "un-container it" XD

I use Bensku dev 29 on 1.12. but I see what you mean now. I'm not sure how to go about fixing it. You really only have one problem area though and that's the main inventory counting as a container since the hot bar is fine. technically you're opening a chest so I don't know if you can "un-container it" XD
Yeah, this is what i mean, i just wanna check the "UN-container" ... xD well well.... Cuz i'm wanna that people allow to move his item in his container, But NOT the "Un-Container"...

Yeah, this is what i mean, i just wanna check the "UN-container" ... xD well well.... Cuz i'm wanna that people allow to move his item in his container, But NOT the "Un-Container"...
hmm, so I think there may be a round about way to do that. one min testing
[doublepost=1501323072,1501322159][/doublepost]mmm nope, test failed :c was thinking something like having a condition for clicked slot number and if it was 0 to 35(chest inv slot number of 5 rows) it would cancel but it messes with the other rows you want working. Alas, I have failed you.

Yeah, i have tested this way too. :'D Well, But thanks for trying to help.
[doublepost=1501629081,1501323309][/doublepost]Bump

Just check this:
code_language.skript:
if event-inventory isn't player's inventory:
Thanks, After fixed my pc, tested. and worked it. Thanks again

#Edit:

Seems like its very bugged...

upload_2017-8-6_0-51-20.png

i can still put any items (sometimes) in other slots.

code_language.skript:
command /test [<player>]:
    trigger:
        open chest with 5 rows named "Trading... >> &e%arg-1%" to player
        open chest with 5 rows named "Trading... >> &e%player%" to arg-1
        set {_s} to 4
        loop 5 times:
            set slot {_s} of player's current inventory to gray stained glass pane named "&r"
            set slot {_s} of arg-1's current inventory to gray stained glass pane named "&r"
            add 9 to {_s}

on inventory click:
    if name of player's current inventory contains "Trading... >> &e":
        if inventory type of clicked inventory is "CHEST":
            send "%clicked slot%"
            if clicked slot is 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 or 22 or 23 or 24 or 25 or 26 or 31 or 32 or 33 or 34 or 35 or 40 or 41 or 42 or 42 or 43 or 44:
                cancel event

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.