Connection / disconnection message

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

T3scioR_

Oct 12, 2020
I make a skript request in order to be able to personalize his connection or disconnection message, let me explain, when a player will have the "connection.use" permission, he will have access to the / join and / quit command which will allow him to define its connection or disconnection message.
Scenario: Me buying the permission I have access to / join and I decide to do / join & 9Me again! % pseudo% arrives among you with% playtime% h of play and% money% coins.
The% pseudo% should be replaced by the player's username,% playtime% by the number of hours on the player's server and that the% money% displays its current money, of course it will need to be updated automatically in order to that the information is correct.
[doublepost=1619981931,1616350297][/doublepost]UP